Had my first cleaning today. It went surprisingly well. I got there a half hour early and they saw me right away for my xrays (it usually takes like 1 hr before they take my xrays). I told them I would step out to get my furry brows done instead of waiting around. I got the brows threaded....finally cleaned up! Came back...was brought into the room and given my cleaning. I must say it was my first cleaning with braces on....and it was really pleasant. I had an abnormal piece of something in my gums that they ripped out. Other than that it was very gentle. No blood...no sensitive gums or anything. It's prob because I had a different dentist > Dr. Bloom >> the cutest asian lady ever!!!
Just thought I share my thoughts about my teeth since this blog is about my life with teeth issues. Stay tuned: tomorrow is my date with the ortho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment