9/03/2008

the end of summer....

So...summer finally is almost on its way out and I am getting ready for the fall. My lease just ran out....and I am moving out of here in 15-20 days. Nan just moved into college, mel is starting school again after a long couple of semesters, and I am stressing out at work. It's a good thing summer won't necessarily end for me as I'll be dts 24/7 till end of November.

On the braces front, it's been 6 tightenings, almost 5 months and my open bite is still there. The only difference I noticed is that the spacing on my upper arch is starting to close. I would post a pic right this second but I am trying to eat my oatmeal and type my breakfast before I have to run out of here and go to work. I have an appointment next week to adjust my back brackets and add some to my "p7's" ---- "YAY". Every time I get anything like that adjusted, my entire mouth is swollen for weeks and I can't eat anything without it feeling like someone hit me with a crowbar.

I will try to update more....as I've been awfully busy at work and trying to move out.

No comments: