Best question all week. I started temping today. In one word, it sucks. I hate it. I don't know how I will do this all summer long (or at least until I get a job). The funniest thing was the 30 minute tutorial on how to look up email addresses on Outlook. Now I don't know about you, but most people born after 1975 actually were born with email and a personal web page. Pfffft.
I _ NEED_ TO _ WIN_ THE _ LOTTERY.
After wasting away part of my life, I trekked home on this wonderful thing called mass transit. Its amazing how many CREEPS have jobs.
It's funny. I always said to my sig other "Everything is perfect! Don't Worry!" while I was still in college. About a week after I completed my last business class, I was hit with reality. Worry. Worry. Worrry. How will I pay my loan? Car insurance is how much? Can I borrow some money? God damn.
And this is why I temp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment