6/10/2008

The Brace Face Diet...

I noticed I've been eating nothing but junk and super processed foods. Today I estimated the amount of calories I ate.....almost 2000.....most of which is either fat or sugar.

For example, today I had 2 Otis Spunkmeyer cookies as a snack (340 calories total). Of course, I HAD to have ice cream and crushed oreos for desert after my fattening dinner (three shrimp/crab raviollis sauteed in garlic and oil with spinach/peas = about 500 calories).

Now that I realized that I am on the fast track to becoming fat and lazy.....I have decided to start my diet this Monday. I will try to slowly slide off the goodies this week/weekend and hopefully on Monday I won't have a mental breakdown.

This means...........no more Park Bakery Powdered Custard Donuts for me on weekends. Sniffle. Sniffle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that you're done with Park Bakery. This is what I'll be hearing on Saturday morning:

"Honey! Leave me alone! I'm sleeeeeeeppyyyyyyy. But, [kisses] I love you, will yoooouuuuu please go to Park Bakery and get me a powdered CUSTARD donut?"