This is what I ate today....
Breakfast - 1 Thomas Light Multi grain English Muff w/ 1 tsp smart balance light and 1 tbs of blueberry jelly = 100+50+50=200 calories
snack- 1 zico coconut water (plain) = 60 calories
Lunch- 1 small Chicken Noodle Soup from Fresco's (don't know the calories so I'll estimate) = 300? calories + 1 Motts unsweetened apple sauce = 50 calories + Inko's White Tea = 100 calories?
total lunch =450
Snack 2 - 1 Fage 2% yogurt with Peach = 120 calories (didn't finish all of it)
Snack 3 (after work) - 3 Chocolate CHIP cookies = 700? calories
Snack 4 (after after work) 2 tbs of Rita's Mango Ice = 50? calories
Dinner - Salmon, Rice, Gandules, Green Bean Salad = 600 calories...
Snack 4 - rice pudding = 250 calories.
total 2430
minus 0 exercise
equals 2430
god.
point proven. I need a diet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment