Super excited!!!! Went to the ortho today to fix what I thought was a broken ligature but is actually called a "rotational tie" and ended up with an earlier tightening than expected aaaaand the cool, and one and only, power chain.
What is a power chain? Well its a bunch of ligatures (those O-rings around the bracket) connected together to close the gaps in your teeth.
What does this mean for me?? Well, it means a whole lot of soreness and being achy! I really thought they wouldn't hurt because my braces didn't hurt after a week. But what do I know? I've only had braces for 3 whole weeks.
The scary news is that the ortho didn't mention anything about my teeth moving or anything...so I am guessing the power chain is because my teeth are going to take a long arse time.
I can't wait to actually eat something and floss later tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment