5/29/2008

Daily Update....

An upward shot...

Daily happenings..


* Called the ortho...getting my wire/ligature/tie fixed tomorrow.

* Worked like a maniac alllll day---a good solid 9 hrs of work including training an 80 yr old on how to make rate quotes on a new piece of tech called the comp

* Witnessed one of my coworkers take a dump in the bathroom, not wash her hands, and then have her touch things all over my desk. Can you say Revenge?

*Became annoyed by "Vicky" my original Atrium mgr b/c she claims that DESIGNING and CREATING a SALES PITCH ppt is "ADMIN" and I do "NOT" deserve extra $$. Guess what Vicky? GO F yourself. GDWTW! <~ I will paypal you a dollar if you can guess what that means.

*Got Dinner at a local college fast food joint....and flashed my best braceface smile when I ordered..causing the cashier to give me a strange look.

*PEED like 20 times, pooped 2x

*Got my hair pulled out by a freaking indo on the train...train jerked, he wasn't holding on to anything, lost balance, fell on my hair, great.

*Roasted a bunch of YAMS for the weekend....wegmans style.

**Engaged in a deep conversation on why the dirty coworker is soooo slow.

*Had about 1283 thoughts today about ways that Gizmo will die if Mel doesn't take responsibility.

*Winced at the idea that I am paying my second cash installment to the ortho tomorrow of $$$850...EEEK

I hope my ortho says my teeth have been moving a lot tomorrow...but I doubt it. They don't feel like they are doing ANY moving at ALL :(

1 comment:

zzzandra said...

goddamn white trash woman? is that worthy of a dollar ? :D