5/26/2008

graduation



The RBS commencement ceremony was this past Tuesday...a very rainy day. At first I was a little anxious/ticked off because I left my house later than expected and almost missed the new "tradition" of walking from the law center to NJPAC. WHOOPS. Thank god J's serious driving skills and running through the courtyard got me there a minute after the cutoff. Of course I see crazy T O Neill, the social retard of a career counselor, and she gave me a surprised look as if "oh, you weren't lying about being a RBS student".

My parents, which is typical of them, were a half hour late even though I told them the grad started an hour early. Both sets of grandparents didn't come. :( Went out to lunch at Don Pepe...my first real meal and sitting a restaurant. I learned a good lesson that I should NOT stuff my face with seafood because it will make my mouth sore.
Nonetheless, food was good and the atmosphere was great, and I am a new RBS alumnae.

Picture of my braces/smile after a full week of being brace faced >>>

No comments: