After 3 full days of eating pureed foods or liquids (soups, smoothies, milkshakes), I am pleased to announce I have graduated to "soft foods". I had the insides of a very soft burrito, a sweet potato (microwaved until it was tiny), and some french fries. Oh, and Babybel cheese.
Now that I have put some actual substance in me, I think I will return back to the gym on Monday. I am planning on doing some serious practice on chewing this weekend. Macaroons, Fresh Mozz, Meatballs, and Pizza. You name it, I'll eat it.
I know all of you are probably saying "stop whining and suck it up", but I will tell you...missing two molars and having a wire cut up your entire cheek till the point its raw and bloody will also prevent YOU from eating too.
About that wire...I finally got it cut so it won't hurt me and give me chipmunk cheeks anymore. Thanks to Dr. Silverstein, who was covering my ortho while he wallows in the sun for a whole week, for removing the extra wire.
Now, if only you can convince Justin to correct his openbite....and get braces too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment