Hoboken's Art & Music fest this weekend turned out to be a perfect day of binge eating. After arriving at 1, the wonderful scents in the air immediately captivated me and as a result, led to my afternoon of overeating.
I haven't mentioned it before, but I am scheduled to get braces on the 12th. Yes, Braces. Yes, metal. No, I can't get invisalign--I have serious problems that can only be cured with metal braces and possibly a ton of rubber bands.
So, to get back to my story...I ate everything I could that I wouldn't get to eat for the two years.
As I was stuffing my face and feeding my belly, I noticed people staring at my lil sis. WHY? Well she has been loop'd by a thing called lupus.
Yes people, it's a real disease. It's incurable, and it totally sucks. It takes over your body and treats it like a foreign object. Unfortunately, the side effects make you feel like a foreigner in your own body. The tell-tale rash, the fevers, the weight gain (from the meds), the uncontrollable growth of hair in odd places, the LOSS of hair on your head, etc etc.
GOD PEOPLE. STOP FUCKING STARING. We should force people to make donations to the lupus foundation just for looking.
No matter what people say, my sister is pretty no matter whaaaaat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment