
Two lessons I learned today:
1. Don't brush/pick your teeth in the floor's bathroom at work--use the private office bathroom.
2. Don't EVER use scope when you have ceramic braces--it WILL MAKE YOUR ENTIRE MOUTH BLUE.
Day 2 with braces has been a very unique experience. Upon entering work, my boss and colleagues immediately tried to catch a glimpse of all of the work going on in my mouth. My successful attempts to keep my mouth closed were going well until the boss jr. (the son) called me into his office for a "chat". Thank you boss jr., I can tell by your immediate "smirk" that you were enjoying my pain.
The best was when I went to my bf's house and watched everyone tear down on turkey, yams, and a good hunk of bread while I was in a corner quietly sipping on some canned soup. yumm.
I must say, the best experience today by far, has been the middle aged Asian woman in the bathroom today who asked me all about my braces and for my ortho's name and number because my braces looked "nice". After telling her my story, she said the only thing that could make me smile all day: "good for you, you deserve nice teeth!". Thank you kind Asian lady on floor 12 of the financial center. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment